cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Extreme Planner site down ?

Is the Extreme Planner site down ?

EwanC
New Contributor
Been trying to login to the wirelessplanner.extremenetworks.com/ site all morning and can get the login screen but when I put my credentials in nothing happens. Been the same with Chrome and Edge browsers. 

Anyone else find this ?
6 REPLIES 6

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Ewan, thanks for letting us know about this. I tried to test this out to see if I get the same issues, and the page is pretty slow but does eventually respond. I want to open an internal ticket for this issue so our engineers can investigate further, could you let me know which email address you're using when you try to log in to that site? If you'd rather share that with me directly, please feel free to email me at community@extremenetworks.com.

EwanC
New Contributor

Hi Sam I have emailed you directly with my email address ending in ....ayrshire.gov.uk

EwanC
New Contributor
Hi Sam, Thanks for investigating. I will email you my login details.

EwanC
New Contributor
Hi Sam, It still seems to be the same this morning.
I have tried it from my corporate laptop going through that network and also from my home PC on a broadband line. Tried Chrome and Edge browsers on both and I still only get the login screen, put my credentials in and then nothing happens.
If I refresh, I just get prompted to login again.

Any suggestions of what to try or is this a wider "Extreme issue"  with planner ?
GTM-P2G8KFN