Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stanley MobileView / AeroScout Wireless card tracking

Stanley MobileView / AeroScout Wireless card tracking

tlarge
New Contributor

Good Afternoon,

Has anyone had any luck in implementing the Stanley RTLS tracking system with Extreme networks to work with Wireless Cards? We currently have the RFID Tags working and reporting to AeroScout.

Does anyone have documentation on how to forward the network traffic over to AeroScout to enable us to track these devices?? Any configuration guides or other information than could be provided please let me know!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

We already have our system in place, I am not the from the Network team and don’t know the full in’s and out’s of our system, sorry.

Hi,

If anyone here could help, we need to know anything specific about the situation. Without knowing which WLAN platform is in place, you may get instructions for another platform and it may not really help. If there’s anyone from the network team that could join the discussion and shed some light on this, it would be much easier for anyone here to help or for Sam to track the case and ping someone internally.

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

We already have our system in place, I am not the from the Network team and don’t know the full in’s and out’s of our system, sorry.

Hi,

If anyone here could help, we need to know anything specific about the situation. Without knowing which WLAN platform is in place, you may get instructions for another platform and it may not really help. If there’s anyone from the network team that could join the discussion and shed some light on this, it would be much easier for anyone here to help or for Sam to track the case and ping someone internally.

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tlarge, did you get that information from a case? I’d like to look in to this for you, if you could share the case number or your contact name with me that would help. If you’d rather share that with me directly, please feel free to email me at community@extremenetworks.com. 

tlarge
New Contributor

tlarge
New Contributor

Morning,

Its come to light that it seems there is more than just my site requesting this feature via both Stanley Healthcare / Extreme but it seems they are unwilling to allow Stanley Healthcare customers to track wireless clients.

Pretty disappointing really as Extreme pride themselves on being a “PARTNER” with Stanley Healthcare!!!

GTM-P2G8KFN