cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate system on Dragon system dashboard

Duplicate system on Dragon system dashboard

ESI_SEG
New Contributor
On the dragon system dashboard, I see two systems with the same name but one is unavailable. How can I delete the unavailable system that is duplicated and doesn't make sense? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Mullins__Keith
New Contributor
summary of resolution --------------------------- we removed the duplicate system directly from the mysql db, and reassigned all interfaces and virtualsensors pointing to the deleted duplicate system to the active system. restarted jboss and dragon2mysql, and the nodes are now all green with the correct event/heartbeat timestamps.

Doug
Extreme Employee
Hello, A GTAC case ticket has been opened to track this issue. One of our Dragon Support Engineers will reach out to you directly. Once we find a resolution, we will post that resolution here on The Hub. Doug Hyde Sr Support Engineer Enterasys Networks
Doug Hyde
Director, Technical Support / Extreme Networks

Doug
Extreme Employee
Hello, If you can send me your contact details I will have one of our GTAC Dragon Support Engineers reach out to you directly. We should be able to setup a remote screen sharing session via LogMeIn and correct the issue. My direct email: dhyde@enterasys.com Regards, Doug Hyde Sr Support Engineer Enterasys Networks
Doug Hyde
Director, Technical Support / Extreme Networks

ESI_SEG
New Contributor
Hi I don't have that option when I select the sensor with status unavailable. The only option is export to .csv. I ensure that our /etc/hosts doesn't have any entry regarding this sensor. Thanks in advance Best regards

e698ac0c1dba4ee9a6e4f7cce0157706_dragon_inline.png

GTM-P2G8KFN