cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR2224P GUI interface?

SR2224P GUI interface?

AdamK
New Contributor
I apologize if this question is in the wrong group.  I got a Aerohive SR2224P from a friend, and was told there was a GUI interface for it.  It will be used in a simple home network as I use it to try and learn about how these things work.  However, I can't seem to find any directions on how to access this interface.  Any help or suggestions is appreciated!
3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Adam, glad to hear you were able to get XIQ up and running! To release old records for SR22xx devices you'll need to open a support case on our Extreme Portal, under the Support tab. For other model devices like APs or SR20xx devices I could help you with the old records preventing you from onboarding the device, but unfortunately the SR22xx and SR23xx devices use a different registration server that I do not have access to. If you can let me know the case number you're given after you submit the case, I can keep an eye on it to help make sure it gets the proper attention.

AdamK
New Contributor
I really appreciate the response to my origional question.  I got the account up and running, however when I try to onboard one of the switches, it says it is already onboarded.  How can I fix this issue?  I got these switches used.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Adam, thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend managing the switch via ExtremeCloud IQ (XIQ). There is a free version of XIQ called connect, it has limited features but it is free to use for life and typically works well for simple home networks. This guide reviews how to register for an XIQ Connect account. 

We also have the CLI guide for the SR2224P switches in case this helps. 

Also, I have some older, unofficial notes from when we first launched these switches, just wanted to pass these on too in case there's anything useful in there. Apologies for any older terminology in there, and I can't promise that some of it won't be outdated.
GTM-P2G8KFN