cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Aerohive AP650 11ax AP. The product spec sheet said 160MHz, but 80MHz is the max that we've found. I see in the product manual, and it looks like HE160 is crossed out, along with all the MCS rates. How can we configure for 160MHz? Is it not suppor

Aerohive AP650 11ax AP. The product spec sheet said 160MHz, but 80MHz is the max that we've found. I see in the product manual, and it looks like HE160 is crossed out, along with all the MCS rates. How can we configure for 160MHz? Is it not suppor

stevendalcour
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Steven, thank you for emailing that to me. I'm still waiting to confirm a few things for you, but I will let you know as soon as I hear back from our engineers. I'm sorry for the delay, thank you very much for your patience.

stevendalcour
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

I emailed the screenshot of the manual, along with the screenshots of the Aerohive AP650 radio configuration page showing only able to choose up to 80MHz for channel width. Do you have any updates? Thank you.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

As far as I know the spec sheet is correct, but I'll get this confirmed for you. Could you send me a screen shot of where you see HE160 and the MCS rates crossed out? If you'd rather send this to me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN