cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AeroHive Manager not allowing me to access the "configure" menu. Version: 19.5.1.3 It's the cloud-va router type and for whatever reason, it fails to access some arbitrary directory found on the router (Javascript error) and keeps me on the monitor p

AeroHive Manager not allowing me to access the "configure" menu. Version: 19.5.1.3 It's the cloud-va router type and for whatever reason, it fails to access some arbitrary directory found on the router (Javascript error) and keeps me on the monitor p

tmanaok
New Contributor

AeroHive Manager not allowing me to access the configure menu. Version: 19.5.1.3 It's the cloud-va router type and for whatever reason, it fails to access some arbitrary directory found on the router (Javascript error) and keeps me on the monitor page. Thanks for your help, perhaps my management interface is out of date, I tried multiple up to date browsers that have worked in the past. 

2 REPLIES 2

tmanaok
New Contributor
Thanks Sam!

It was in fact a licensing issue that locked the user to the monitoring page. We submitted a new license key and it began functioning normally once again.
Thanks for your help, have a great day!

Triston Line

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When it locks you to the monitor page, do you see a message asking for a new entitlement key? If the HiveManager has no current entitlement keys applied, it will lock you to the Monitor page (or Licensing page, depending on your version and user permissions within HiveManager) until you enter a valid entitlement key (a.k.a. license).

GTM-P2G8KFN