cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All My AP's have had an amber LED for some time and now all are saying disconnected when I logon to the Hive Manager . All AP's seem to be working and I can ping to them but cannot manage them. Hive OS on AP's is 6.6r2

All My AP's have had an amber LED for some time and now all are saying disconnected when I logon to the Hive Manager . All AP's seem to be working and I can ping to them but cannot manage them. Hive OS on AP's is 6.6r2

darren_thorp
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

If you SSH into them since ICMP works, you can run some commands to try to understand why they are not showing up online in your HM instance.

I'd start with:

show capwap client

It's going to tell you the current state of the CAPWAP tunnel between the AP and its respective HM. Assuming that shows no connected server, can the APs ping out to the world? Is the VLAN they live on working internal to your LAN, but not external of your network? If not, a traceroute out to a public IP might reveal where things are falling apart.

darren_thorp
New Contributor

All 15 Access points are Model​: AP130

GTM-P2G8KFN