cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea of when HM on Prem is going to be updated? Last update was in June, and it's almost November. 5 months gone by but nothing new for us ON-PREM folks?

Any idea of when HM on Prem is going to be updated? Last update was in June, and it's almost November. 5 months gone by but nothing new for us ON-PREM folks?

westb4
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

carsten_buchena
New Contributor

Sam, any news on this one? We still have a few "Classic to Hivemanager" migrations to do, ideally before the 30th of March (when Classic is originally EOS), and we would love to upgrade to the latest NGVA version first...

Thanks,

Carsten

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

On premises will continue to be an option and updated with new features, as far as I know. The release for 10.0r8 has not been announced but I do know it is still actively being worked on and we will release it as soon as it is ready.

westb4
New Contributor

So I wanted to check back in since it has been about 6 weeks since I posted the question. Any idea on an ETA? We're at 6 months now. This seems to indicate that On-Prem may not have survived the merger. I understand there's still moving parts with combining the two platforms but at what point do we, the On-Prem customer, still matter? Hive OS development seems to have stopped. 10.0r7a is the last version. NG is 19.5.1.7. So I guess it's either move everything to the cloud or live in the past.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we have not been given an ETA for the next On Premises release, but please feel free to check in with me again after a while at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I'll check in again for you to see if we have an update.

GTM-P2G8KFN