cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone had problems with android devices connecting to wifi with PSK authentication. Works everywhere but Android

Anyone had problems with android devices connecting to wifi with PSK authentication. Works everywhere but Android

gacpac
New Contributor
6 REPLIES 6

gacpac
New Contributor

Found the problem with private client group. Had another SSID using WPA, that also had some information filled for PPSK. Cleared the wrong information and was able to enable the feature and update the AP.

As for the SSID not working in Android it's kind of weird. I created a new wifi connection after updating the AP and was able to connect.

Maybe a bug or glitch, doesn't really make sense.

gacpac
New Contributor

I couldn't troubleshoot properly as for some reason now the option for configuring Private client groups is greyed out. Although, I keep following the instructions to from top to bottom

gacpac
New Contributor

I tried that. But it's not giving me much information. Is there anything specific to do when using SSID with PPSK? Im following the guide video listed in the settings

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, here is a guide that reviews how to run a client monitor in ExtremeCloud IQ: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Client-Monitor-in-NG

GTM-P2G8KFN