cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

AP1130 Outdoor - DC Power Option - I'm looking to power the AP using DC, the connector is some form of IP67 12vDC 3 pin. Where can I find female connector to attach for this? AH-ACC-1130-CBL-DC is not readily available in my country.

AP1130 Outdoor - DC Power Option - I'm looking to power the AP using DC, the connector is some form of IP67 12vDC 3 pin. Where can I find female connector to attach for this? AH-ACC-1130-CBL-DC is not readily available in my country.

josh_hunter
New Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

josh_hunter
New Contributor II

Disclaimer:

Aerohive sell a power cord for the 1130, part number 420020 RevA or AH-ACC-1130-CBL-DC revA. 

I have to recommend using this cable, because anything else would void the warranty of the 1130.

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

josh_hunter
New Contributor II

Disclaimer:

Aerohive sell a power cord for the 1130, part number 420020 RevA or AH-ACC-1130-CBL-DC revA. 

I have to recommend using this cable, because anything else would void the warranty of the 1130.

Thanks

josh_hunter
New Contributor II

Pin Configuration, with AP sitting on desk.

Top Left - Positive +

Top Right - Negative -

Bottom Left Ground GRD

josh_hunter
New Contributor II

The component is made by a very large company called Amphenol

The mating adapter and cable is ABD-03BFFM-LL7A01, alternatively you can get the mating part without cable BD-03BFFA-LL7001.

The only trouble I'm having now is identifying the pin layout on the device + - and GRND.

josh_hunter
New Contributor II

DC Connection Guide

GTM-P2G8KFN