cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP122 Station 889f:6fef:2d48 is deauthenticated from c866:5d26:b9d5 thru SSID Casa Bar Free WiFi

AP122 Station 889f:6fef:2d48 is deauthenticated from c866:5d26:b9d5 thru SSID Casa Bar Free WiFi

tomislav_petrov
New Contributor

Hi,

We have installed 2xAP122 in the 100m2 coffee bar. There is a lot of disconnection on the clients.

I have capture some info from the AP's.

Can someone please advice how to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Tomislav

7 REPLIES 7

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hmm, I would have expected a bit more of a change to be honest. Which AP/Firmware are you on? Perhaps try lowering by 3 and observe again.

One thing I missed previously was that on the 5GHz two APs are using a 80MHz channel width. It may be worth enabling DFS channels to open up more channels for the AP to use and avoid any overlaps.

tomislav_petrov
New Contributor

Hi,

Even if I reduce Tx level to 10 on 2,4 Ghz and 12 on 5 Ghz I didn't see any changes on show acsp neigh...

Summary state is steal High collision and clients are deauthenticated again.

tomislav_petrov
New Contributor

Hi Ashley,

All clients are connected on 2,4 (band staring is enabled, enforce 5Ghz), when the clients are deauthenticated they are reconnected to the SSID.

I will try to lower Tx and check CLI.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Hi Tomislav,

If you do a 'show station' command, what are most clients connected onto currently? When the clients are deauthenticated, do they have to select the SSID again or do they just reconnect?

Yes, I'd recommend to lower the power on both really. Try 10 on 2.4GHz and 12 on 5Ghz perhaps as a starting point and see how the show ascp neigh commands reflect the change.

GTM-P2G8KFN