cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AP130 has old firmware and won't update in new version of NG. I can get to the device via IP address, but I don't know where to find and download the latest firmware.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
33 REPLIES 33

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Of course, here is the guide that reviews updating firmware via the CLI: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Updating-HiveOS-from-CLI-using-SCP-TFTP-or-HTTP-s

jonathan_s
New Contributor
Thank you Sam,

Do you have an option/commands to upload image files on CLI please

[cid:image1c8235.JPG@917522af.4a9bf011]<>

Jonathan Srimanth
Senior Systems Engineer
Level 1, 191 Thorndon Quay, Wellington
0800 452 683
www.lantech.co.nz<>

DISCLAIMER: The information in this Email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any information provided regarding any products or services are subject to LANtech Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions. LANtech Standard Terms and Conditions can be found on our website at https://www.lantech.co.nz/about-us/terms-and-conditions<>. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of LANtech Limited. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and other defects. LANtech Limited is not liable (including in respect of negligence) for viruses or other defects or for changes made to this message or to any attachments.
? Good planets are hard to find - please think of the environment before you print this email.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, I've emailed you the firmware files you'll need and a guide that reviews how to update an AP via the Web UI. Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

jonathan_s
New Contributor

AP130 has 6.5r1b and won't upgrade, please help!!

GTM-P2G8KFN