cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API access in Hive Manager Classic

API access in Hive Manager Classic

sderikonja1
Contributor

I am looking for documentation for HiveManager Classic API. Is there such thing and has anyone used it? I found links to HiveManager NG but not the Classic instance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

HiveManager Classic APIs were tied in to presence analytics which was based on a relationship we had with Euclid. Unfortunately we no longer offer presence analytics, so there are no practical APIs in Classic. To use APIs you'd probably want to move to HiveManager (formerly NG). If you can give me a bit of detail on what you'd like the API to do, I can do my best to point you in the right direction or find some documentation for you if we have any.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sderikonja1
Contributor

Thanks Sam, that answers my question.

I was checking if it was possible to auto email ppsk to respective users. I guess NG is the only way to go.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

HiveManager Classic APIs were tied in to presence analytics which was based on a relationship we had with Euclid. Unfortunately we no longer offer presence analytics, so there are no practical APIs in Classic. To use APIs you'd probably want to move to HiveManager (formerly NG). If you can give me a bit of detail on what you'd like the API to do, I can do my best to point you in the right direction or find some documentation for you if we have any.

GTM-P2G8KFN