cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the issues with this portal being fed back and should we be opening cases for them?

Are the issues with this portal being fed back and should we be opening cases for them?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

As an example, I created a post in Hivemanager NG and the topics were automatically filled in, when I went to submit I got "topic exists" errors until I deleted the topics that the portal added to the post I was making.

If I tried to add a topic it gave "you do not have the right" error, until I left it blank with no topic, submitted and then it added its own topics anyway.

This is not a great experience on top of "User does not have access to create a case", endless spinning wheels when attaching files, case notes being displayed as a huge, unreadable column (and I don't just mean as a preference, this is skirting close to breaking accessibility laws in the UK), and having to click into the case number to access the notes as any other way gives you no notes at all.

So should we opening actual support cases for these issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, thank you very much for the feedback. The best way to submit feedback on the portal (or let us know about any permission issues you are running in to) is to email communityhelp@aerohive.com. We are actively working on improvements to the portal, and any feedback you have can only help us with this process. For example, the case comment field is a common topic and I hope to have this expanded for you some time this week.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, thank you very much for the feedback. The best way to submit feedback on the portal (or let us know about any permission issues you are running in to) is to email communityhelp@aerohive.com. We are actively working on improvements to the portal, and any feedback you have can only help us with this process. For example, the case comment field is a common topic and I hope to have this expanded for you some time this week.

GTM-P2G8KFN