cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being that the BR200-WP is EOL, does Aerohive plan on releasing an XR200P-WP?

dan_leahy
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Regarding the LTE request, the XR200P uses LTE connections as a secondary source of traffic management. Just wanted to let you know.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, I've submitted both of these requests for you now. Please feel free to check in with me later on for a status update, and I'll check in for you on our side.

dan_leahy
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, please do submit the request. We are a construction company and our remote job sites were a perfect use case for the BR200-WP. We can still deploy an XR200P and an AP122 but that requires more resources to manage two devices instead of one and it's slightly more expensive which adds up with multiple sites.

If it's possible, I'd also like to request a successor to the BR200-LTE-VZ. From my observation, all LTE providers have had a tendency to replace previously compatible USB Modems with a new incompatible models usually within a year. I understand that it's difficult for development to keep up with the setting changes in these modems which is why the LTE-VZ was nice because it already had the LTE modem embedded into the unit.

Thank you again for looking into this, Sam!

Regards,

DJ Leahy

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for your patience while I checked on this. Unfortunately that model isn't on the road map currently, but I could submit a request for this to see if we can get it approved if you'd like?

GTM-P2G8KFN