cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought some aerohive ap30 but get a “a stake record was found in the redirector” error when adding to my account.

Bought some aerohive ap30 but get a “a stake record was found in the redirector” error when adding to my account.

hiveyab
New Contributor

The device serial numbers I am trying to add are:

00301808020433, 00301808010265, and 00301808010405

4 REPLIES 4

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We aren’t able to directly console in to the AP30 unfortunately, it only has the eth0 port. You should be able to SSH into the AP30 using it’s IP address, but configuring it via CLI would difficult, there are a lot of commands that go in to building a network policy. 

hiveyab
New Contributor

Great, thank you much! I did have one more question. With my AP370 I am able to reset it and connect to it via default WiFi login to configure it through cli. Is it possible to configure the ap30 via a direct connect (WiFi or Ethernet) through cli?

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for your patience, I did hear back from the previous owner and they approved the transfer of these APs. Those serial numbers should now be free to add to your device inventory. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Hiveyab, thanks for providing those serial numbers. I’m seeing these devices as still recently active in a different account. I’ve reached out to former account owner to confirm transfer of ownership. As soon as we have that confirmation, I can free those devices up for you. If you are still in contact with the previous owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that might help speed things up a bit. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from the former owner; please let me know if you have any questions in the mean time. 

GTM-P2G8KFN