Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set to " Number of Client" in Client load balancing

Can't set to " Number of Client" in Client load balancing

jan_boje
New Contributor

9ad1481a61d94d2e9433bfc522f0aafd_0690c000009PX4LAAW.png

I got the above message every time I will save it in my radioprofile. same answer on 2.4 and 5.2

I am using Hivemanager 19.5.1.7

Jan Boje

8 REPLIES 8

jan_boje
New Contributor

Here they are. if I make a dot on "number of client" and save it I get the above answer. you got 5.2 as a attach file and 2.4 below. i Could sent to files ?1affc34317c14f77a779955006abf85d_0690c000009PwI3AAK.png

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

To set up a call with a screen sharing session you'll want to open a technical support case, unfortunately that isn't something I can offer via Community support. If you'd like to continue working with me, please send me screen shots of the settings in both Radio Profiles so I can review that for you. If you'd rather email those pictures to me, please send them to communityhelp@aerohive.com.

jan_boje
New Contributor

Hello Sam

Our installation is local so that will not work. I can give you a Teamviewer session. but I dont know which time zone you are in. My time zone here in Denmark is +1 CET.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Would you be able to add me as an external user so I can take a look at the current settings and try to replicate in my lab? No changes will be made, I just want to see the options in use currently. If you could please add me with the email address slynn@aerohive.com and let me know your Organization name which can be found in Global Settings> Account Details, I would appreciate it.

GTM-P2G8KFN