Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete Network Policy from ExtremeCloud IQ

Cannot delete Network Policy from ExtremeCloud IQ

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Still getting this error:

The Network Policy cannot be removed because it is used by another object (Device Configuration). Please disassociate references from other configuration items before removing the item.

There is no device using this network policy. Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Sorry for the repeat step there, would you be able to try selecting the real AP as well as the simulated one and pushing an update out to that AP when it is able to reboot without interrupting production?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for adding me. Could you please let me know what your Organization name is? If you'd rather share this with me directly, please feel free to email the organization name to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thanks. I just added your email to External Admin Accounts.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for the heads up Ashley! Michal, could you please add me as an external admin to your ECIQ instance with the email spirok@extremenetworks.com? I'd like to take a look around to see if I can find the link for you, but no changes will be made on my part.

This guide reviews how to add external admins and how to find your Organization name, which I will need to find your instance in particular: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Allowing-Support-Access-to-HiveManager

ashley_finch
Contributor III

not sure if @Sam Pirok​ can help?

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Hi Ashley, I tried the same in two other browsers and it is still the same. As I know, support team now migrates to Extreme and I dont have access to create case through Aerohive. Because we are originally Extreme disti.

GTM-P2G8KFN