Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete Network Policy from ExtremeCloud IQ

Cannot delete Network Policy from ExtremeCloud IQ

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Still getting this error:

The Network Policy cannot be removed because it is used by another object (Device Configuration). Please disassociate references from other configuration items before removing the item.

There is no device using this network policy. Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Sorry for the repeat step there, would you be able to try selecting the real AP as well as the simulated one and pushing an update out to that AP when it is able to reboot without interrupting production?

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

ashley_finch
Contributor III

😞

Maybe go back to the manage tab, remove all the filters, log out and log back in in another browser? Otherwise maybe create a case if you can to get the support team to look and track it down!

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Sorry, it is not there .. 😞

ashley_finch
Contributor III

Okay, my final idea before I give up ^.^

Go to ml insights > network 360 plan > look through your floor plans and try to find that 305C > right click > delete & tick remove from inventory.

Otherwise, I don't know where else it could be if it's not appearing in the manage tab.

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

5be6fbdca88740ef925f77e89a5910e3_0694Q000009I3HVQA0.png

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Yes, I already tried this. But see the result bellow. The only way how to assign Network Policy to Simulated device is using Onboarding feature. But where is my simulated device? Somewhere in the cloud maybe 

GTM-P2G8KFN