cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reset an AP230 after failed upgrade to Golden OS version

Cannot reset an AP230 after failed upgrade to Golden OS version

stevekellogg
New Contributor III

I can establish a console session but the device is stuck in a loop stating that some files cannot be found and some cannot be removed because there's no space on the device. The loop picks back up again if I press the Reset button. Any suggestions as to how I might fix this problem will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks,

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

stevekellogg
New Contributor III

It ended up with an RMA - the flash didn't solve the problem. On the bright side, the support representative was great - very clear and thorough, walking me through setting up the TFTP server and quickly doing what he needed to do through the console session to determine in the end that it wasn't going to work.

Thanks again,

Steve

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

stevekellogg
New Contributor III

It ended up with an RMA - the flash didn't solve the problem. On the bright side, the support representative was great - very clear and thorough, walking me through setting up the TFTP server and quickly doing what he needed to do through the console session to determine in the end that it wasn't going to work.

Thanks again,

Steve

stevekellogg
New Contributor III

Thanks - I appreciate the help.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can reach us at 866-918-9918.

stevekellogg
New Contributor III

Thanks very much. I'm not sure where to find the support phone number but I will look.

Steve

GTM-P2G8KFN