cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Monitor for device with no issues (yet)

Client Monitor for device with no issues (yet)

bobheathcote
New Contributor

Did a recent NG update remove the ability to put in a mac address for a client you want to monitor? Seems it only lets me search for systems with existing issues. So now I have to make a session fail before I can monitor? Reading this, it sounds dumb, probably.

We wanted to see reasons for disconnected sessions and the NG support rep said we can't do that anymore because the engineering team removed that feature. I'm wondering if it was just moved or if there is another way.

Cheers,

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, that was a recent change made to the client monitor. I would recommend using the feedback option within the HiveManager (the chat bubble icon that should be on the right hand side of any page). That feedback goes directly to our engineering team, so you can request that they return the ability to search for disconnected clients.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, that was a recent change made to the client monitor. I would recommend using the feedback option within the HiveManager (the chat bubble icon that should be on the right hand side of any page). That feedback goes directly to our engineering team, so you can request that they return the ability to search for disconnected clients.

GTM-P2G8KFN