Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Update Failed on Hivemanager NG

Device Update Failed on Hivemanager NG

wim_goeminne
New Contributor

Hi,

for some unknown reason, I am getting a device update failed when trying to upload new configuration to all my APs.

In the details it is mentioned : could not generate configuration.

This happened after creating new cloud Guest accounts.

How can I see what config is creating the issues?

Thanks,

Wim

5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I've responded to your question on a different post, but just in case you see this first, I've send you an email with a quick question so we can get your Hive Community access worked out, and I've sent you the firmware file you'll need to continue troubleshooting so there is no further delay on that front. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

brodie
New Contributor

Hello, I have an AP130 that fails to update from 6.5r4 to 8.2r4 using HiveManager NG. I am trying to download the firmware manually and update using local TFTP (as suggested on other threads). When i access the download page it is blank / doesn't load. Can you please grant me access. Thank you, Brodie

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks very much for the data. I've emailed you with details but just to keep this post updated in case anyone else runs in to this in the future, my first pass through the debugs didn't show me anything but I'll be reviewing that data later today with another technician just to be sure. The output of the command exec _test command showed that we aren't getting traffic through TCP 22, so we'd want to make sure any firewalls and content filters are allowing the following ports outbound: TCP 22, UDP 12222, HTTP 80, TCP 123, TCP 443.

wim_goeminne
New Contributor
Hi Sam,

Just sent you an email with the techdata.

Regards,

Wim
GTM-P2G8KFN