cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Airtime/Channel Utilization in the Monitor tab.

Displaying Airtime/Channel Utilization in the Monitor tab.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Over time, I've learned not to pay so much attention to connected devices but to Airtime/Channel Utilization. I was wondering if this could provided in more places in the GUI.

I'd like to suggest a few changes that would give us a quick overview of the airtime analysis easier?

• Monitor > Devices: add two columns for Channel Utilization, one for each radio
  • Monitor > Devices > Clients: add a column for "Radio Mode" (802.11ac, 802.11na, 802.11ng, etc.)
  • Monitor > Clients: add a column for "Radio Mode" (802.11ac, 802.11na, 802.11ng, etc.)

It's hard to educate new staff on Channel Utilization when it's barely shown in the GUI.

I realize that Dashboard > Diagnostics has a nice view of this but our go-to screens are under the Monitor tab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello Paul,

We value your feedback, and I will take every action on my side to make sure your suggestions are heard.

Additionally, Please also utilize the Feedback button in Hivemanager, and this will submit your suggestions directly to our Dev-Ops team.

bea5be3230d34ad89c089823c6cb2d5e_0690c000006V3JGAA0.png

Thank you,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello Paul,

We value your feedback, and I will take every action on my side to make sure your suggestions are heard.

Additionally, Please also utilize the Feedback button in Hivemanager, and this will submit your suggestions directly to our Dev-Ops team.

bea5be3230d34ad89c089823c6cb2d5e_0690c000006V3JGAA0.png

Thank you,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN