cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Does anybody know what means "sta(at if=wifi0.1) is deauthenticated because of notification of driver" in client monitor of Hivemanager Classic V8.2r2?

Does anybody know what means "sta(at if=wifi0.1) is deauthenticated because of notification of driver" in client monitor of Hivemanager Classic V8.2r2?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hi Gunter,

Typically, given all other conditions are fair, the client device disconnected from the radio. To really know why, it's best to see more of what happened Before & After the deauthenticated log entry.

Is there an overall issue you are looking into, or just exploring the Client Monitor tool?

Happy to help, 

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

luciano
New Contributor

sorry but which device if it is from the server it is a virtual machine and the client device is an android phone in this case.

dparsons
Contributor

I was afraid of that. Is the network card in the device an Intel and is it a Dell?

luciano
New Contributor

I did not find any log in radius that he refused the connection to the only entry that there was from the moment the device connected. I am using a radius nps windows server

dparsons
Contributor

Do the logs in the radius server show any entries for User-Name=004169 ? And what are you using for a radius server?

luciano
New Contributor

in the radius we do not have any error, in the client monitor it simply restarts the reconnection, for the users, in the devices it appears as authentication error, and the device starts again to try the reconnection, this began after we made some changes due to a In some places, the channels have been manually changed from aps, the configuration has been made for the users to work in 10 dBm in 2.4 and also for a balance of frequency usage 5 of 80% in it and 20% in 2.4

GTM-P2G8KFN