cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the AP122X support "client mode"? The AP122 has a "client mode" option on its Device Template WiFi settings screen, in Hive NG, but the AP122X does not.

Does the AP122X support "client mode"? The AP122 has a "client mode" option on its Device Template WiFi settings screen, in Hive NG, but the AP122X does not.

damian3
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

damian3
New Contributor

We did get it to work by defining client mode at the device level whereas, with the AP122, we can define it at the device template level. The AP122X, in client mode, does not carry data from it's Ethernet port though as it defines the port as a trunk port instead of an access port. It also loses the configuration if anything is pushed to it from the template level. It does bridge WiFi successfully.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry for the long wait here, I'm trying to confirm this for you with our engineers. I see the same thing in my lab that you are experiencing, I just want to get confirmation that this is expected. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back, thank you for your patience.

GTM-P2G8KFN