cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the new HiveManager (formerly NG) or will it ever have the ability to show ACSP neighbors on the map like HiveManager Classic does? The graphical representation made it so easy to locate trouble spots.

Does the new HiveManager (formerly NG) or will it ever have the ability to show ACSP neighbors on the map like HiveManager Classic does? The graphical representation made it so easy to locate trouble spots.

Michael16
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

w1f1n00b
Contributor II
I had no idea that was a feature, but now I’m sad I’m going to lose this after fully migrating to NG. Add me to the list of people who want this feature in NG.

Michael16
New Contributor

In Classic, on the Map view, you could right-click on an access point and select ACSP Neighbor Information. It would then draw a line to all of the other access points that it could "see" and indicate their signal strength.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

I've never seen this in Classic. Curious how I view this.

GTM-P2G8KFN