cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once you setup the CWP, where does the data go? Where do I go in Hivemanager to view it?

Once you setup the CWP, where does the data go? Where do I go in Hivemanager to view it?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
17 REPLIES 17

johnf
New Contributor

Hi Sam. Opened a case. It is 00281203.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That's everything I could think of, I think at this point you'd be best served by opening a technical support case so we can a) keep track of what we've tried so far and b) set up a call with a technician so they can troubleshoot this with you. I understand if you have to roll the config back, but if you don't delete the SSID object, we can work on it and add it back in once we've got it figured out. If you can let me know the case number you are assigned, I can put in my notes on what we've already tried so you don't have to start from the beginning.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
Already did. Same result

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for trying that, and for you patience troubleshooting this. I noticed we're using HTTPS but we're using the default certification, which means no browser will trust the connection. Could you try disabling HTTPS in the CWP settings to see if that lets you through?

GTM-P2G8KFN