Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fallback Image AeroHive Appliance

Fallback Image AeroHive Appliance

joshua_marcante
New Contributor

Hello,

we have in the HiveManager two images - primary and fallback (secondary) which is on standby until rebooted. The secondary image is not beeing mirrored automatically, if config changes. Is there any simple way to get the second image up to date with the current running config from the primary image?

Thanks!

Regards,

Joshua Marcantel

6 REPLIES 6

joshua_marcante
New Contributor

Ok thanks Sam, that answered my question. Will take care of that. 🙂

Best Regards,

Joshua

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

My apologies, I misunderstood your question. The backup partition is only updated when you upgrade the HiveManager software, and there is no way to update the backup partition manually in between software upgrades. If you would like to capture changes in between HiveManager upgrades, I would recommend a configuration or full HiveManager backup (Home> Administration> HiveManager Operations> Back up Database).

joshua_marcante
New Contributor

I cannot see any HA Status. We only have one virtual appliance in use. It switches between the two images, when we manually need the fallback image.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Of course, you would want to go to Home> Administration> HiveManager Settings> Under Current Network Settings you'll see about midway down "HA Status", usually something such as "HA is running normally".

GTM-P2G8KFN