cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, Can we change the enforce rule for a group ? I tried to change it and redeploy the Network policy but doesn't work. it was on "All charac selected" and want it on "Any charact selected" Thank you

Hello, Can we change the enforce rule for a group ? I tried to change it and redeploy the Network policy but doesn't work. it was on "All charac selected" and want it on "Any charact selected" Thank you

ocafe
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

ocafe
New Contributor

Ok I already did the right thing and unfortunatly it didn't work. I'll have to wait to open a case.

thank you

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

All APs using the user group that was altered would need to have a configuration update pushed out to them in order for this change to take effect. If the two disconnected APs are still broadcasting, then there would be an issue with the out of date configuration and clients may not be able to connect to those APs.

ocafe
New Contributor

Do I have to upload the configuration on every AP in order to see the user group modification in Hivemanager ?

for information I have a couple of AP that are disconnected, is that could be a problem to modify the user group setings ?

also it's a cloud solution

thanks for helping nme

ocafe
New Contributor

I sent an email to my partner. Thank you

GTM-P2G8KFN