cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, I can't upgrade 8 APs (among 22 of the same model). I wanted to go from HiveOS 6.5r4 to HiveOS 6.5r9 (golden release). The 6.5r9 image uploadwell, but get stock as a "backup image" and during the reboot the AP stay in 6.5r4.

Hello, I can't upgrade 8 APs (among 22 of the same model). I wanted to go from HiveOS 6.5r4 to HiveOS 6.5r9 (golden release). The 6.5r9 image uploadwell, but get stock as a "backup image" and during the reboot the AP stay in 6.5r4.

hsabas
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that screen shot. I think you're going to need a support case for this issue, so our engineers can look in to this for you. I believe that this will be a GUI issue that we'll have to fix on our side of things.

hsabas
New Contributor

I've already upgraded some APs from 6.5r4 to 6.5r9 and it worked well.

When I do "Set the image to boot" after I choosed 6.5r9 (backup image) and confirmed the reboot, I get an error message ("attached "error message AP.png")

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You should be able to jump from 6.5r4 to 6.5r9, does the HiveManager give you any error when the update fails? You'll want to click on the Device Update Failed message on the Monitor page to see the failure details.

GTM-P2G8KFN