Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ap230 - slow throughput

Hi guys, since I swap to the free cloud manager, my AP230 has very low bandwidth (100Mb). Before the manager change I have 450Mb.I only have one ssid and let it by default, except for eth1. Is there something that I must change in configuration?Alex

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has a recipe on how to configure Aerohive Guest wifi working using an external CWP and radius server (namely Clearpass). I am using Hivemanager NG.

We have the CWP side of things working find, and the client can authenticate, however when the device then authenticates again using the cached mac address, The Access Point still brings up with CWP, despite Clearpass accepting the mac authentication...

chris_way by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

We have SR2324 Switches installed, with 8 clients and an uplink. Is there a reason why the memory ranges from 74% to 91% ?

Clients are 3 APs and 5 IP-PhonesWhen running a "show process cpu" the CPU Utlisation is approx 44% (emWeb is the highest processor) Memory is (HM shows 91%)free - 20628Allocated - 219708 How can we see what the memory is being allocated to?This also...

GTM-P2G8KFN