cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello, i have more than 50 AP in my hivemanager appliance but i see only one AP in dashboard. do you knox this probleme? thanks for your answers hivemanager version 8.2r1 AP 121 and AP 122

hello, i have more than 50 AP in my hivemanager appliance but i see only one AP in dashboard. do you knox this probleme? thanks for your answers hivemanager version 8.2r1 AP 121 and AP 122

jeremy_leblanc
New Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

jeremy_leblanc
New Contributor

hello, i think you found the problem

indeed, my AP dont communicate with the default NTP Aerohive because my firewall block internet for this LAN

i change the policy configuration with an intern NTP and after a reboot, AP's appears in my dashboard tab.

thank you for your help

best regards

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that tech data. I'm not seeing any failing reporting files, which is good news. However it looks like the time is incorrect on the AP, it isn't able to reach it's NTP server. Can you confirm you have TCP 123 open on your firewall and any content filters you may have for NTP traffic?

jeremy_leblanc
New Contributor

i confirm you, no filters are enable

thank you, i send you tech data quickly

thank you

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for clarifying for me. Can you confirm you have no filters enabled (filter menu is on the left hand side of the screen)? If you have no filters enabled, please pull tech data from one of the APs not showing in the Dashboard and send that over to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com so I can begin troubleshooting with you.

GTM-P2G8KFN