cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, i have the following problem: The module auth cannot get the user profile 23 Can anyone help me?

Hello, i have the following problem: The module auth cannot get the user profile 23 Can anyone help me?

philipp_duerrwa
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

philipp_duerrwa
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

I found the problem. It was the wrong attribute number in a local user group.

Now I have a question in this regard, can I specify different local user groups on an SSID that use a different user profile to authenticate themselves (see screenshot)?

Unfortunately, the way it is configured in the screenshot does not work.

b90066425e3149e79b0f39a64232df1c_0694Q000009IC2ZQAW.png

Thanks!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know. Could you tell me your VHM ID (Help> About HiveManager)? I'd like to take a look at your configuration to see if I can find where it's pulling the module auth 23 from for you. No changes will be made, I just want to take a look at a few things. If you'd rather share your VHM ID with me directly, my email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

philipp_duerrwa
New Contributor

I am using HiveManager Classic

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you using HiveManager Classic or ExtremeCloud IQ?

This guide will walk you through how to determine which HiveManager you are using, for reference: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Which-HiveManager-Platform-am-I-using

GTM-P2G8KFN