cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hello, I want to add a new AP for a customer. Each time I try to add the new AP by entering the S/N an error 7 is displayed, telling me "Exceeded maximum number of onboarded devices". AFAIK we subsribed to a "Connect". What could be the issue ?

Hello, I want to add a new AP for a customer. Each time I try to add the new AP by entering the S/N an error 7 is displayed, telling me "Exceeded maximum number of onboarded devices". AFAIK we subsribed to a "Connect". What could be the issue ?

tanguy_mehl
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You shouldn't have a device limit when using Connect. Can you confirm that you are able to reach the Tools tab and see the features in there? If you can then we can confirm you are not using Connect. If you can't, then we'd want to open a ticket to see what we can do to remove that device limit for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN