cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I would like to create a wireless guest network inclduing a captive portal with HiveManager NG. Most of our guests are from china. So, ist there the chinese language supported for the captive portal in HiveManager NG? Thank you!

Hello. I would like to create a wireless guest network inclduing a captive portal with HiveManager NG. Most of our guests are from china. So, ist there the chinese language supported for the captive portal in HiveManager NG? Thank you!

m_kuefner
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

Yes, if you go to configure- open the network- open the SSID- enable captive web portal- add- expand supported languages- you can set the default language for the portal here. Looks like they've got "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

Yes, if you go to configure- open the network- open the SSID- enable captive web portal- add- expand supported languages- you can set the default language for the portal here. Looks like they've got "Traditional Chinese" and "Simplified Chinese".

GTM-P2G8KFN