cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Hivemanager 8.1r2. In maps it's impossible to disable/untag: Grid, Mesh, Ethernet. Disabling them is not saved. Any tips to resolve this ?

Using Hivemanager 8.1r2. In maps it's impossible to disable/untag: Grid, Mesh, Ethernet. Disabling them is not saved. Any tips to resolve this ?

m_vd_ven
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Martijn. It is not possible to save default settings on the Map page, anything that is on by default will be on each time you load the Maps page. If you have purchased support, I might suggest submitting a feature request for the ability to save default settings on the Maps page. If you don't have support, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, and I will pass your feedback on for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Martijn. It is not possible to save default settings on the Map page, anything that is on by default will be on each time you load the Maps page. If you have purchased support, I might suggest submitting a feature request for the ability to save default settings on the Maps page. If you don't have support, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, and I will pass your feedback on for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN