cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, In the company I work for, my group is managing two inherited hivemanager accounts, but we weren't given the superadmin user on neither of them. Is ther a way to ger a superadmin user? Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Hello, In the company I work for, my group is managing two inherited hivemanager accounts, but we weren't given the superadmin user on neither of them. Is ther a way to ger a superadmin user? Thanks in advance. Greetings.

bgitnow_lan_wif
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, if you can share your VHM ID with me, I can let you know what the options would be for setting a new super admin. I see you've tagged this as HiveManager, if you're using HiveManager and not Classic, we can set the password for the current super admin to something generic for you to log in with, then you would want to create a new super admin as the original super admin. Once that's done, you can log in with the second super admin and remove the original super admin if you'd like.

If you know the current super admin and would like us to set the password for you to log in, please let me know the email address the super admin currently uses. If you don't know, I can find this out with the VHM ID which can be found by clicking on the silhouette icon in the top right hand corner> Global settings> VHM Management (or Help> About HiveManager if you're using Classic).

GTM-P2G8KFN