Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problems with HiveOS 8.2r6.228034 on AP 250

We noticed after updating our access points , AP250, that we have problems with with HiveOS 8.2r6.228034. The first problem is that when we use a WiFi Bridge with a FritzBox over an open network, the FritzBox will connect to the open network but wo...

AP120 updates from 4.1r3

I have just inherited 2 AP120's AP for testing purposes. I have set them up at home (on my own network) but the firmware is out of date by a long margin. Currently, the OS is 4.1r3 and this needs to be updated to the latest version as of Nov 2019. Ca...

Is there any detailed documentation on how Eth interfaces should behave when configured in different ways? Specifically how they handle Tx and Rx traffic in both Aggregate and Redundant mode. Looking for ap230,250 and 550 specifically.

Is there any detailed documentation on how Eth interfaces should behave when configured in different ways? Specifically how they handle Tx and Rx traffic in both Aggregate and Redundant mode. Looking for ap230,250 and 550 specifically.

w1f1n00b by Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to use the second ethernet port, as a switched port? For example. use eth0 as the uplink to network switch with all needed vlans, use eth1 to connect a hardwired device to, that needs a switchport?

Is it possible to use the second ethernet port, as a switched port? For example. use eth0 as the uplink to network switch with all needed vlans, use eth1 to connect a hardwired device to, that needs a switchport?

wmcnutt by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN