cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey, can anyone guide me about the syslog object created in the cloud aerohive manager. i am trying to change its ip address but i am unable to find any option where i can edit it. or i am at the wrong spot

Hey, can anyone guide me about the syslog object created in the cloud aerohive manager. i am trying to change its ip address but i am unable to find any option where i can edit it. or i am at the wrong spot

usman_alidar
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You're almost there, you'll want to click on the network policy name to open it up, and then go to the Addition Settings sub tab, shown here:

4b3bc31267654b038d8c0db07ee0b203_0690c000008v2jNAAQ.png

usman_alidar
New Contributor

hi i did tried that but i dont see Additional settings in Network policy tab. In configure i see network policies, applications, common objects and users only

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You would want to go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> Go to the Additional Settings tab within the Network Policy> Go to Syslog Server on the left hand side menu> Edit the Syslog object made on this page to change the IP address of the syslog server.

GTM-P2G8KFN