cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Dears, can anyone please tell me how to block some applications using Clound hive manager, is there an KBs for this? Thanks,

Hi Dears, can anyone please tell me how to block some applications using Clound hive manager, is there an KBs for this? Thanks,

s_kiwan
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello,

From the Configure Tab -> Network Policy -> Wireless Networks, select the SSID you want to create rules for.

In the SSID configuration, you may have 1 or more User Profiles assigned. Each User Profile has a Security feature that allows an IP Firewall at the Access Point level.

18d0a955a758423e8ce43cc1a6941b60_0690c000006VKnIAAW.png

You could also locate all IP/MAC Firewall Policies from the Configure Tab -> Common Objects -> Security Menu

A service or application can be chosen

Destination/Source IP

Actions: DENY, ALLOW, Drop Traffic between stations, NAT

Hope this helps,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

support159
New Contributor

But is there a way to select APPLICATION (as recognized by HM) and NOT just only source/destination

I need to block X-VPN

Seb

s_kiwan
New Contributor

Thank you David! it was very helpful

dsouri
Contributor III

Hello,

From the Configure Tab -> Network Policy -> Wireless Networks, select the SSID you want to create rules for.

In the SSID configuration, you may have 1 or more User Profiles assigned. Each User Profile has a Security feature that allows an IP Firewall at the Access Point level.

18d0a955a758423e8ce43cc1a6941b60_0690c000006VKnIAAW.png

You could also locate all IP/MAC Firewall Policies from the Configure Tab -> Common Objects -> Security Menu

A service or application can be chosen

Destination/Source IP

Actions: DENY, ALLOW, Drop Traffic between stations, NAT

Hope this helps,

David Souri

HiveCommunity Moderator

GTM-P2G8KFN