cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I have an AP 230 running 6.1r5. but I am unable to update to a newer version like 8.2r4. The HiveOS version that I need is not in the download page. Can someone make i available?

Hi, I have an AP 230 running 6.1r5. but I am unable to update to a newer version like 8.2r4. The HiveOS version that I need is not in the download page. Can someone make i available?

mark_bersee
New Contributor
9 REPLIES 9

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know @JASON LEE​ , I've emailed you the firmware files you'll need. Please let me know if you have any further trouble updating your APs.

jason1lee1
New Contributor

I am also having problems updating two AP230s from 6.1r5. The download fails every time.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Mark, thanks for letting me know, I've emailed you directly with the files you'll need. Please let me know if you have any further issues updating your devices.

info72
New Contributor

Hi,

I have some AP230's on 6.1r6 and I also can register them in HiveManager, but it just Fails to Update.

I am new to AeroHive, but can you tell me how I get the device to update ?

The AP is also not broadcasting the SSID despite it seems to be registered and setup, is this because of the Firmware ?

Thanks

GTM-P2G8KFN