cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I'm trying to onboard another AP. I get a message saying "01221702272173 Device already onboarded" Is there any way to solve this? Cheers

Hi, I'm trying to onboard another AP. I get a message saying "01221702272173 Device already onboarded" Is there any way to solve this? Cheers

stuart1
New Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for the mention Brain! Stuart, my apologies for not seeing this earlier. You would generally need to purchase Select level of support to open a case with Aerohive support, however for this issue I'm going to open a one time courtesy case to get this resolved for you. I'll update you via the case in just a moment with the next steps for this process.

bpowers
Contributor

Unfortunately at that point, you're at the mercy of one of the community managers (@Sam Pirok​) or someone else to be able to assist.

stuart1
New Contributor

Thanks Brian, unfortunately I can't currently open a support case. Message I get is "Looks like you don’t have access to create a case. Ask your community manager for access." We don't have a community manager or any support.

bpowers
Contributor

You'll need to open a support case if you havent already. That device already exist in some instance of the aerohive cloud redirector service and as such you cannot get it added to yours.

GTM-P2G8KFN