cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i try to download the newest version of Hivemanager but can't see nothing on the Downloads tab. Can you please grant access? At the moment we use version 6.8r7a. Thanks and regards, Cedrik Felter

Hi, i try to download the newest version of Hivemanager but can't see nothing on the Downloads tab. Can you please grant access? At the moment we use version 6.8r7a. Thanks and regards, Cedrik Felter

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I have emailed you directly with a quick question, once we get that answered I can enable proper community access for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Sorry, looks like the email bounced back. I will try messaging you directly via Hive Community. If you can confirm your email for me, or email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I would appreciate it.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello, I have emailed you directly with a quick question, once we get that answered I can enable proper community access for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN