cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi my keys are about to expire. How do I get new ones? I bought my AP141 on Apple, had no idea there was a 3 year time limit on HiveManager...

Hi my keys are about to expire. How do I get new ones? I bought my AP141 on Apple, had no idea there was a 3 year time limit on HiveManager...

lolo777
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, There is one kind of entitlement key that does not expire, but that is for on premises deployments (the HiveManager would be hosted on your own servers). If you are using an online HiveManager, the key can come in 1, 3, or 5 year increments. You would want to contact your sales engineer, or our general sales line at 866-918-9918, to renew your entitlement key. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, There is one kind of entitlement key that does not expire, but that is for on premises deployments (the HiveManager would be hosted on your own servers). If you are using an online HiveManager, the key can come in 1, 3, or 5 year increments. You would want to contact your sales engineer, or our general sales line at 866-918-9918, to renew your entitlement key. 

GTM-P2G8KFN