cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team, Any issues with HiveManager that your are aware of since circa 16:00 GMT? We are adding a lot of APs today and since this time we are having trouble. New APs do not appear to be able to reach HiveManager.

Hi Team, Any issues with HiveManager that your are aware of since circa 16:00 GMT? We are adding a lot of APs today and since this time we are having trouble. New APs do not appear to be able to reach HiveManager.

barry_mcnicholl
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you could tell me the URL you see when logged in to the HiveManager up to aerohive.com, that will tell me what data center you are using and I can check on those servers for you.

For the APs that are not connecting, this guide reviews how to manually connect them and how to troubleshoot APs that don't connect on their own: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/CAPWAP-Guide-for-HiveManager-NG

GTM-P2G8KFN