cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know if anybody knows the meaning of the LED blinking of the Atom; I noticed 2 blinking sequences which I do not recoqnise; white fast blinking and white/amber blinking. Hope someone knows

I would like to know if anybody knows the meaning of the LED blinking of the Atom; I noticed 2 blinking sequences which I do not recoqnise; white fast blinking and white/amber blinking. Hope someone knows

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
5 REPLIES 5

sfolk
New Contributor III

I have attached a link to the AP30 hardware user guide which may help, look under "Status LED" heading.

http://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/ng/Content/hardware/ap/atom.htm?Highlight=Hardware...

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Hi there, my experience is the same. It start's okay whith a solid white glow LED. After a while the LED start to blink fast in white coloring. It's still connected to the HiveManager and I'm using an AP122 with latest firmware 10.0r4. The AP30 - ATOM is running on 8.4r9a.

carsten_sprung
New Contributor

I would like to know this as well. The available documentation seems not to cover the specific behaviour. My ATOM is connected wirelessly to the Portal AP (AP650) both running HiveOS 10.0r4. After some time the LED on the ATOM starts to white blink fast. While doing so it is still connected to HiveManager. After rebooting the Portal AP the ATOM will stop blinking and return to glow solid white.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your reply, but in my case it does not explain the fast blinking LED unfortunately;
It is blinking fast for days now, and it is connected by mesh to another AP using both w0 and w1 with a solid connection
Also the capwap connection is there.
Any other reasons why the fast white blinking LED could be there?

In your link there is no explanation when the LED is amber/white blinking, is something known for that?

Regards
Marcel

[cid:imaged7b943.GIF@aa190055.4e8573c6]

Neonweg 20
3812 RH Amersfoort
The Netherlands

+31 (0)88 4637777

mvegmond@lantech.nl
www.lantech.nl
[cid:imageb6e795.GIF@00edd559.4abecd2f]
GTM-P2G8KFN