cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, we have lost our Support Account login credentials. We are a schools and we bought, three year ago, one HiveManager VM with 24 AP mixed (121/130). How we can recover our login data ?

Hi, we have lost our Support Account login credentials. We are a schools and we bought, three year ago, one HiveManager VM with 24 AP mixed (121/130). How we can recover our login data ?

marconi_network
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

My apologies for the confusion. In order to have download access in Hive Community you would need to purchase VAR/VAD support. If you can provide a sales order showing this, I can enable the correct permissions on Hive Community for you. If you are unsure of how to contact your vendor, I would recommend calling our general sales line to see who the vendor is for your location. Our sales line is 866-918-9918 (+1-408-510-6100).

If you have a sales order you'd like to send to me, please feel free to send it to communityhelp@aerohive.com.

marconi_network
New Contributor

no.

I want to download most recent firmware and new hivemanager vhm version,

but I've lost my subscription login data that vendor sended me.

and I cannot contact this vendor at this time.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you're looking for your thehivecommunity.aerohive.com credentials, you would want to use the same email address you used to use with support.aerohvie.com, and follow the forgot password work flow to set a new password for the new portal.

If you're looking for the credentials to log in to your HiveManager, depending on what platform you are using, we might be able to help you reset those; HiveManager Classic (myhive.aerohive.com) or HiveManager (formerly NG, cloud.aerohive.com).

If you're looking for the password to SSH in to your devices, it will either be aerohive/Aerohive1 for default passwords, or the password you can find in your HiveManager global settings> Device Management Settings.

GTM-P2G8KFN