cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High interference alarms on AP250

High interference alarms on AP250

kiet_nguyen
New Contributor

We have 10 AP250 in the building and they are all getting high interference alarms on both Wifi0 and Wifi1. I tired updating the AP250 from 10.0r5a to 10.0r7a, but it still persist. I am not seeing any channels overlapping or high interference when checking each WAP Wifi interfaces. I have set the channel and transmission power to auto on all of them. Do I have to configure anything else? Also, I am new at this. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Can you try rolling the AP250s back to an 8.x version? If you're still getting interference alerts, please get tech data from an AP having the issue and send that to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

darnaiztome
New Contributor

Hello, I have the same problem in a mixed installation with 11 AP250 and 6 AP121, only in the AP250 are the interference alerts, with the 10.0r7a version....

Thanks

kiet_nguyen
New Contributor

Thank you for the quick response! I will roll it back to the 8.x version and I will let you know the results.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we have a known issue with the 10.x firmware line that causes false interference readings. I would suggest rolling the firmware back to 8.2r6 or similar to avoid the issue until 10.0r8 is released with the fix. Once you roll back to the 8.x version, if the problem persists, please feel free to send me tech data from the AP at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I'll review that for you and let you know what we can do from there.

GTM-P2G8KFN