Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virtual Appliance Management System error message at login : when used the default login (admin / aerohive), customer has en error message : REQUESTED Failed, please make sure server is started

Virtual Appliance Management System error message at login : when used the default login (admin / aerohive), customer has en error message : REQUESTED Failed, please make sure server is started

Hi There, I wonder if you can help me? Getting the below error when trying to onboard 2 devices. Error 6 The product type for the device does not exist. Any info will be helpful. Cheers James

Hi There, I wonder if you can help me? Getting the below error when trying to onboard 2 devices. Error 6 The product type for the device does not exist. Any info will be helpful. Cheers James

RADIUS WITH NPS windows 2012

I have Windows 2012 NPS with CA - AD CS- I am trying to setup PKI from scratch: CA ROOT then Enterprise Subordinates with CA, web etc. I have noticed when I remove CA from NPS radius stopped working. Is there any pace pointing to CA server?

agroch by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN