cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIVEMANAGER LOCAL CLOUD is used. I want to connect the SR2224P to the manager. As shown in the picture, the message does not come out. I tried lowering the HiveAgent version but it does not connect What do you do in this case?

HIVEMANAGER LOCAL CLOUD is used. I want to connect the SR2224P to the manager. As shown in the picture, the message does not come out. I tried lowering the HiveAgent version but it does not connect What do you do in this case?

aerohive49
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

aerohive49
New Contributor

AP equipment is connected

Only the switch is not connected

aerohive49
New Contributor

HIVEMANAGER LOCAL CLOUD is used.

On Premises Deployments

• Hivemanager address 124.243.95.217

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

That looks like a certificate mismatch, could you try resetting the device to default settings and then trying to connect the switch? Also this guide reviews some troubleshooting steps for getting a 2200 switch connected to the HiveManager: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Connecting-a-SR2200-SR2300-switch-to-HiveManager

GTM-P2G8KFN